MyPocket - secure virtual wallet for your personal documents and credit cards [iPhone, iPad]

pakhandrin

May 30, 2014
Visit site
MyPocket is a secure virtual wallet which allows you to store digital copy of all your personal documents, credit cards, sensitive information, scans and notes.

Have you ever thought of having all your personal data always at hand? Need them all at one place: documents, scans and personal notes? Want it to be simple, safe and secure to use?

Credit cards, passports, social security numbers, and bank account details are things that if lost could cause a real headache, but because we don?t always carry them around all the time, finding them when we need them can also be a pain.

Install MyPocket right now and it'll take care of it.

? Use decent and pixel perfect templates: Passport, Credit cards, Bank accounts, Social Security Number, Driver's Licence, Medicare Health Insurance, Notes and more.
? Lock your data with a password and the strongest encryption that exists (AES-256).
? Attach scans to each document and send them when needed.
? Store documents of your family members safely.
? Share document details and scans via Message or email.
? Securely sync with your other iOS devices using iCloud and Dropbox.
? Easy to create, view and have your documents well organized.
? Use MyPocket on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.

MyPocket contains the templates for United States, Russia and Ukraine. More countries are coming soon.

It?s absolutely secure and hacker proof!
? All your and your family documents are stored locally only on your own device.
? All your data is password protected and encrypted with AES-256.
? Optional Auto-Destroy will erase all documents after 10 incorrect password attempts.
? Choose between a simple 4-digit PIN code or a strong Master password.

If you doubt, try it out!

App Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id639393959?at=10l3Vy
Price: $2.99. No in-app purchases.
Requires: iOS 7 and later.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

1.png 4.png 2.png 3.png 1.png

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore with your new app to share with our members. Looks good to me and I hope you have much success with it. Good luck.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
MyPocket is a secure virtual wallet which allows you to store digital copy of all your personal documents, credit cards, sensitive information, scans and notes.

Have you ever thought of having all your personal data always at hand? Need them all at one place: documents, scans and personal notes? Want it to be simple, safe and secure to use?

Credit cards, passports, social security numbers, and bank account details are things that if lost could cause a real headache, but because we don?t always carry them around all the time, finding them when we need them can also be a pain.

Install MyPocket right now and it'll take care of it.

? Use decent and pixel perfect templates: Passport, Credit cards, Bank accounts, Social Security Number, Driver's Licence, Medicare Health Insurance, Notes and more.
? Lock your data with a password and the strongest encryption that exists (AES-256).
? Attach scans to each document and send them when needed.
? Store documents of your family members safely.
? Share document details and scans via Message or email.
? Securely sync with your other iOS devices using iCloud and Dropbox.
? Easy to create, view and have your documents well organized.
? Use MyPocket on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.

MyPocket contains the templates for United States, Russia and Ukraine. More countries are coming soon.

It?s absolutely secure and hacker proof!
? All your and your family documents are stored locally only on your own device.
? All your data is password protected and encrypted with AES-256.
? Optional Auto-Destroy will erase all documents after 10 incorrect password attempts.
? Choose between a simple 4-digit PIN code or a strong Master password.

If you doubt, try it out!

App Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id639393959?at=10l3Vy
Price: $2.99. No in-app purchases.
Requires: iOS 7 and later.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

View attachment 57492 View attachment 57493 View attachment 57494 View attachment 57495 View attachment 57496

Your description says no in app purchases, yet:
c6a5abc92dd48de389551d136107006a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Anyways. Nice looking app. I'm downloading it now and I'll give a try and give you some feedback.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

pakhandrin

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, I can't edit my header post because it says me you have a link in the post but you didn't have 10 posts yet to edit it. Something like that :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73