My videos wont change orientation after 7.1 upgrade

pattylang28

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
I need help please. I recently updates my 5S to ios 7.1 and my videos which are saved in the video app wont change orientation. They are stuck in landscape and will not rotate. This happens for both my home and music videos. and this didnt happen with the previous ios before 7.1 which was 7.0.6. Anyone know how to fix this or is it a bug?

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
i don't think its occurs after upgrade 7.1 ... trying to kill apps first and restart iphone otherwise try to hard reset

To reset, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

pattylang28

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Ive tried resetting, and the orientation lock is not set. I even put it on then back off thinking it would help but no luck. This did not happen before i updated because my videos were always in portrait then i could rotate to landscape. Now they are automatically stuck in landscape and i cant rotate them to portrait.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Are these videos in the videos app iTunes purchased? Or are some synced from iTunes on your computer? Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever been able to play a video from that app in portrait mode. Only videos saved in the camera roll.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR