My Take on the iPhone 8 and the X

StraightlineBoy

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
The iPhone X has the look of a first-gen product to me and I don't want to $999+ to find out all the quirks and bugs. Ok maybe it sounds crazy calling it first-gen but it's an all new housing with new screen technology and a raft of new sensors. It looks really cool and yet, to me, that's not compelling. I'm not criticising those who do want it, it's just not for me, this year.

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I like the size of the 4.7" better then the 5.8" X! I have a Galaxy S6 and the are exactly the same size! I hate buying old technology in the 8 with still the same LCD 720p 326ppi screen but if fits my hands and easy to carry! I thinking of buying one on a lark but not sure an additional $150 for 256GB however since the camera is second rate to that the 8+ and X.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I like the size of the 4.7" better then the 5.8" X! I have a Galaxy S6 and the are exactly the same size! I hate buying old technology in the 8 with still the same LCD 720p 326ppi screen but if fits my hands and easy to carry! I thinking of buying one on a lark but not sure an additional $150 for 256GB however since the camera is second rate to that the 8+ and X.

I have swapped twice from 7 to 7 plus in last year, but have settled on 4.7" size for my uses, i dont need a bigger screen and don't want a bigger heavier phone, remember the bigger screen phones need a higher ppi. I upgraded my contract half way and got the new 8 64gb thrown in, save me $4 a month too and got an extra 10gb data so was a no brainer, my pay out for my 7 was $600 and sold it for $720. I have only used 20gb on my 7 so 64 will be ok.
The 8 is a 7s and has some good new features for a S model, which everyone would be buying if there was no X.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW