My Take on the iPhone 13 Pro

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I went back and forth wether I was going to buy a new iPhone 13 Pro after using my brothers SE2020 model since he passed last May. I really did like the SE2020 and it’s forum factor for the money.

But, I was at Best Buy and they had a promotion and where giving an extra $200 on trade for my SE2020, so I bought a Blue 128 gig model and a clear outerbox case.

After using the device for the past month, I must say this is the best of the iPhone Pro series I have had to date. Apple did their homework and came up with a well built and functional device for the money.

The screen is bright, sharp and very responsive. So far I haven’t had any lag issues and the device is snappy and my apps launch quickly. I use Face ID and it’s been working perfectly with no issues.

The camera is the best one so far and I have been impressed with the images I have got so far. Being I was a pro photographer back in the day, I don’t expect the quality of a digital SLR, but some of the images I have got with the device have impressed me.

The call quality is very good and I have been using T Mobile for many years and they have provided me excellent service and haven’t experienced any dropped calls.

One important thing I have stressed about any iPhone is keeping up with the software updates, most of the issues I see folks have is they don’t update the device on a regular basis.

So far the iPhone 13 Pro has lived up to the hype and I feel is money well spent. I would really like to see the iPhone pro model specs put in the mini footprint because I love the forum factor of the mini, but that’s another subject.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Do you know how refreshing it is to read a post from someone who just genuinely likes the iPhone for what it is, and neither comes off like an over the top fanboy, or unrealistically criticizing the product to the infinite degree? Thanks for the fresh air ...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Do you know how refreshing it is to read a post from someone who just genuinely likes the iPhone for what it is, and neither comes off like an over the top fanboy, or unrealistically criticizing the product to the infinite degree? Thanks for the fresh air ...

Amen to that… :)

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site

They’re good tools.

Thud Hardsmack

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2016
Visit site

This iPhone 12 Pro is my first iPhone, and with as well as it works and how much I’ve been enjoying it (my own review would echo @bakron’s), I must say not coming off as an over the top fanboy takes a little effort. ������

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I made the switch to Apple when the Note 7 debacle happened.My first was the 7+ followed by the 8+ 11pro max 12pro max and now the 13 pro
Apple devices are very well built and just plain work! I like how they release software updates in a timely manner and the security protection is top notch.

• Haha
Reactions: Mbitrga88

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Nice review. Thanks, but I'm still waiting for the iPhone 14 Pro Max and I refuse to be persuaded...LOL

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Why wait? Had the 12 Pro Max,traded it in for the 13 Pro Max. Will trade the 13 Pro max in for the 14 Pro Max,which I will trade in for the 15 Pro Max etc.

I keep saying I won’t upgrade and then end up upgrading. Not from a need, but out of curiosity. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my iPhone 13 Pro and I have no business upgrading from it when the next iPhone is released. Will I hold out? We’ll see. :)

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I keep saying I won’t upgrade and then end up upgrading. Not from a need, but out of curiosity. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my iPhone 13 Pro and I have no business upgrading from it when the next iPhone is released. Will I hold out? We’ll see. :)

Lol, I have been saying the same thing since the first iPhone was released and always end up buying the new model. The only thing that’s changed for me is now I have to see it, touch it and play with it before I will buy it which means a trip to the local Apple Store.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Lol, I have been saying the same thing since the first iPhone was released and always end up buying the new model. The only thing that’s changed for me is now I have to see it, touch it and play with it before I will buy it which means a trip to the local Apple Store.

I know. Right! I’ll be okay if I don’t visit one of the three Apple Stores in my area when the new iPhone goes on sale… :)

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
The wife and I will probably upgrade our 11’s to the 14 this year.

Early 30th wedding anniversary gifts. LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice