My predictions for Today's Event...

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
To start off they will talk about sales numbers for iPad & iPhone along with numbers of apps in store and sales. They will then talk about iCloud and iOS5 once more with the presentation of the new iPhone(s)
I believe that either way they are dropping shelf-space for the 3gs, marking the iPhone 4 it's replacement at lower price point. If they announce 2 phones instead of one they could do the 4s with 16/32gb of memory and the 5 with 32/64gb of memory. If they do this 2 phone announcement the 5 could be 3g/4g LTE but I believe this will happen because iOS5 is coded to work with 4g LTE, with the 4s being just 3g. The biggest they could make the screen would be 4" just .5 bigger than it is now.

They may hint at Apple TV 3 and iPad 3 which will be a Spring release and maybe about which iPod models are being taken down. (These may not happen). They may also talk about features in iOS 5 that have not been released yet. And Steve Jobs may make an appearance(?)

DJ

Rick0926

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I think Apple hid the clue in today's date. Clearly they picked today so they can announce built in CB radios for the truckers. 10-4 good buddy!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Most likely not LTE since apple wants their phones to be super thin and wouldn't be able to make it that way with lte radios.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Most likely not LTE since apple wants their phones to be super thin and wouldn't be able to make it that way with lte radios.

I know, I was just hoping in my analysis of what to expect. But I know they will really wait for LTE with the newer chipsets, batteries and processors to add that in.

DJ

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73