my only issue with the NC option in the Lockscreen [iOS 7]

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i really was hoping that if you selected notificatons (in a desired app) to Not Show on Lockscreen that you could still see it via NC while in Lockscreen

this would work great for privacy concerns: get an audible alert, or not, then just pull down the NC at your leisure to view the notification(s)

hopefully this will change over time.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Right now, I have the Today information removed from being viewed in the NC while at the lock screen, but I have Tapatalk, Twitter, iMessage, and ESPN notification still viewable. As for your comment. I see what you mean. Example: Have email not show on the lock screen, but allow one to see that you did receive an email message by looking at the NC at your convenience. Technically, however, that would still be considered a notification and you would have to actually go into the app to view it's contents.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
actually you can see the desired notification in the NC after the device is unlocked, but not while in the Lockscreen if you have Show on Lockscreen turned to OFF.

it is doing what it states but i just wish we had the option to at least show in the NC while in Lockscreen but no Alert on the Lockscreen. hope that makes sense haha

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR