My not so "Apple" Store experience this weekend.

tapehead

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
These are just my own experiences. I don't do statistical analysis on Apple support. But from my own experiences, it's all over the map. Some people have been really nice, but then other stores have this terrible snobbish culture and can be downright rude. Sometimes when calling tech support, you get somebody who understands the technology; sometimes, you get somebody who wants to restart your computer even though you called about an iPod. It's just not very consistent to me.

shockjay

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
It may not apply but I had an excellent experience buying my iPhone 6 at Best Buy. In addition to having Geek Squad (Apple Store has something similar but Best Buy is closer to our house) they have price match for items on Amazon Prime so this allowed me to buy an Otterbox case in store for 50% off the Best Buy price.

The Apple Store was awesome in terms of the purchase of my Powerbeats 2 Wireless but in terms of proximity for future phone purchases I'll go with Best Buy.

MadMikeD

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Anyone know of a good one in Atlanta? We have several here but I have had no experience with any. My phone needs to be looked at do to same issue.

katesbb

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
If you want to look the issue up online, look up 'crescentgate iPhone'...

Interesting, first I've heard of it, so I checked my iPhone 6... and there it is: the crescent on my front camera. Looks just like the OP's picture.

Seems to work fine though ;)

Chris2183

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know of a good one in Atlanta? We have several here but I have had no experience with any. My phone needs to be looked at do to same issue.

Ive only been to the Perimeter Mall, and Mall of Georgia locations. Both seem to be about equal in terms of service, but the MoG location seems to get more crowded. I try to swing by in the mornings when they first open, its a lot less chaotic.

techitrucker

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
1.95 a month extended warranty at Verizon and you never need to deal with the overworked and underpaid snobs at the Apple Store. They just overnite you a new one and you ship the broken one back. Covers most everything but drops and unintended baths.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

Lenox, Lenox, Lenox!!! It's the most crowded of all the ones in Atlanta, but it's the best. It's the only one I go to for service issues. I'll go to the others if they're closer to where I'm at for purchases, but the Genius Bar in Lenox is always helpful. I had my MBP repaired at an authorized technician store (PeachMac. Don't bother going there), and was not only unhappy with the fact that they didn't fix my problem, but kept my laptop 2 weeks longer than they said they needed. When I took it to the Lenox GB the guy sent my complaints about PeachMac to corporate. I could be a little biased though. One of my best friends is a supervisor at that store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox