My new AirPod Pro's are on the truck, out for delivery!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I have mentioned in other threads that I really wanted the AirPod Pros, and when "Santa" mentioned that he thought I'd already ordered them and that he had not, I jumped online, fired up the Apple Store App, and ordered them! Bam, just like that! I was slightly disappointed that they wouldn't arrive until the estimated date of January 10 but was content to be patient.

When I got the notification that they had shipped and would be arriving 4 days early, I was like a little kid on Christmas morning! And just a few minutes ago, I got a notification that they are on the truck, out for delivery! Of course, this wasn't too much of a surprise since I've been tracking them via the FedEx app!

I'm SO looking forward to getting home from work and unboxing them!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
ConGrats. When you get home don't hesitate to let us know what you think of your new AirPods Pros.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Sweet. Just got a delivery at my house of a new set if Airpod Pro's. Funny thing is I didn't buy any.

Thanks Annie!!!!!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Awesome, Annie. I’m sure you’ll love them.
If you by any chance don’t like them, you know where to send them to.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Alright I’m going to be that guy.... They’re called “AirPods Pro” as opposed to “AirPod Pros” or “AirPods Pros” or “AirPod Pro’s”. Nonetheless, enjoy your new AirPods!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Alright I’m going to be that guy.... They’re called “AirPods Pro” as opposed to “AirPod Pros” or “AirPods Pros” or “AirPod Pro’s”. Nonetheless, enjoy your new AirPods!

You’re right and thanks for clarifying! It drives me crazy when someone says iWatch!!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

LOL...You are correct. The actual name is AirPods Pro.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
So whats your first day opinion on the AirPods Pro?

I'm really liking them. I always tend to get a little nervous when I'm dealing with a new device, so the first thing I learned was that pairing my AirPods with my iPhone was simple! I've not really got to spend time wearing them, but am hoping to take them for a spin around lunch!

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Congrats! Santa brought me some because she braved the mall Apple Store lol. I was totally surprised. I thought maybe I'd end up with them for my birthday in a few weeks or something due to the backorder in the app. I've taken them to work every day which is more than I can say for my BeatsX which were similarly easy to pair. I never would have done the previous versions due to needing something with a more secure fit, but these have been great. Make sure to check out Transparency mode for if you're out for a walk or something. You get your music + are able to hear the outside world almost like you don't have earbuds in.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Congrats! Santa brought me some because she braved the mall Apple Store lol. I was totally surprised. I thought maybe I'd end up with them for my birthday in a few weeks or something due to the backorder in the app. I've taken them to work every day which is more than I can say for my BeatsX which were similarly easy to pair. I never would have done the previous versions due to needing something with a more secure fit, but these have been great. Make sure to check out Transparency mode for if you're out for a walk or something. You get your music + are able to hear the outside world almost like you don't have earbuds in.

The noise cancellation and transparency mode on AirPods Pro are magical.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77