My iPod touch 5th gen is stuck on apple logo

I

iMore Question

So I went ahead with the jailbreak on iOS 7 with my iPod Touch 5th gen running iOS 7.0.4. The jailbreak seemed to be running fine. I tapped the evasi0n 7 logo and it jailbroke. After it said "finished" I was waiting for it to boot (I know you can close the app and unplug but i always wait to be safe), but it wouldn't boot! so I went online and everywhere i went they told me to put it in recovery mode and restore. so i did just that but after downloading the update and started to install it said my iPod wasn't eligible for the update. I've tried everything I can! I've tried turning on the TinyUmbrella "TTS Server" to see if it was apple being stupid, But instead it said an error occured. PLEASE HELP!

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
You may need to DFU restore which you can do by:

Turn off your device. If you can't turn it off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time and wait a few seconds for it to turn off.
Plug the device's USB cable into your computer only.
Hold down the device's Home button as you connect the USB cable to it.
When you see the Connect to iTunes screen, release the Home button. If you don't see this screen, try steps 1 through 3 one more time.
USB cord pointing the iTunes symbol

iTunes should open and display a message such as: "iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes."

Use iTunes to restore your device.

After this is done, you could try jailbreaking it again

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You may need to DFU restore which you can do by:

Turn off your device. If you can't turn it off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time and wait a few seconds for it to turn off.
Plug the device's USB cable into your computer only.
Hold down the device's Home button as you connect the USB cable to it.
When you see the Connect to iTunes screen, release the Home button. If you don't see this screen, try steps 1 through 3 one more time.
USB cord pointing the iTunes symbol

iTunes should open and display a message such as: "iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes."

Use iTunes to restore your device.

After this is done, you could try jailbreaking it again

Just curious. Isn't this Recovery mode mode? :)

Roman Mary

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I tried to do restore my iPod 5 (7.1) and everything went fine until about halfway through the software update on iTunes. After downloading for about 45 minutes of the 70, the ipod stops showing the charge cable pointing to the itunes, and starts the rebooting loop again. I have tried to restore my ipod like 7 times and this keeps happening about 3/4 of the way into the download. Help please....

Geo-baby

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
my ipod went flat and about 3 weeks after i bought a ew charger ad when i got home i put my ipod on the charger and i waited for about 10-20 mins and and my ipod was stuck on the apple logo and now i dont konw how to fix it help!!

Drewbs

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Look up the forum " My iPad is stuck at the apple logo. How do I get past it" I asked this question and I was able to fix the problem

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR