My iPhone was stolen. What can I do?

I

iMore Question

Just yesterday happened, Someone stole my phone and quickly thrown away my SIM card and put his own SIM card (unknown) . Any help?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Help me with my phone, just yesterday happened

How do you know they threw away your card?

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to iMore! As phreddyl asks, "How do you know they removed your SIM card and put another in?". Are you using Find My iPhone to locate it? Nothing else we can do.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

It would be nice if the op responds and answers the questions letting us know whether they resolved the issue or if they still need assistance.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

It would be nice if the op responds and answers the questions letting us know whether they resolved the issue or if they still need assistance.

Unfortunately most don't. And that doesn't help us help others. It's like they ask a question or state an issue, then disappear in thin air.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

This would be a great time to report your iPhone stolen to local police. After that, you may want to call your wireless carrier and alert them to the theft.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Just yesterday happened, Someone stole my phone and quickly thrown away my SIM card and put his own SIM card (unknown) . Any help?

If you have find my iPhone enabled you can use that to try and locate it and also wipe it so all of your information is off the device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73