My iPhone shows the iTunes Logo and a USB cable. Help.

I

iMore Question

hi im downloading the ios7 on my iphone 4s and its saying about itumes and usb cable and when i turnt it off and back on it no different what do i do?

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Press + hold home button and power button simultaneously until you see the Apple logo. That should allow you to boot back into iOS.

If that doesn't work, press + hold home button and power until the screen goes black and then press and hold the home button ONLY as you plug in the USB cable to the computer. Keep holding the home button until iTunes recognizes your device, and then you should be able to restore.

Good luck!

Brigite Morgado

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
my phone is like that to. I tried to do every thing and it doesn't turn on. can someone help me. I tried to do what that person says but it don't work. HELP PLEASE................. I NEED HELP. :(

Kitiekat082

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
I have a iPhone that is not activated I got it as a gift years ago... it was working till It told me to update the ios so I did and now it don't turn on.. I tired to ,et it die an charge it again and still nothing.. and I don't have a computer so I don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have a iPhone that is not activated I got it as a gift years ago... it was working till It told me to update the ios so I did and now it don't turn on.. I tired to ,et it die an charge it again and still nothing.. and I don't have a computer so I don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Take it to the nearest Apple Store and have one of the store geniuses diagnose the problem for you.

Deeglizzy1546

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I have I iPhone 4s with a SIM in it at first that's all it needs but now it has a red itunes ensemble is that normal for iphone4s or nit what do I do please help me😢😢😢😢😢😢please

martygerman

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Same problem on SOME devices that have cell networking (AT&T) but my, wi-fi only, ipadair2 and latest gen AppleTV as well as my iPhone 6+ (also, ATT) have had no problems?

But, both my small & large iPadPros (which have cell networking with AT&T) have the lightning cable/iTunes logo showing.

Weirder still, every few minutes they flash back to the Apple logo screen then back to the iTunes/lightning cable logo.

Perhaps some registration server can't cope with all of the requests to ID these cell devices?

If so, I'd bet it's my good friends at AT&T that are the problem because my wifi only iPad (which I'm writing this on) has no problems.

So which carriers have the problems?

petty90

Jan 29, 2017
Visit site
i have this same problem ...and Im trying on all the comments above how to fix the problem
and its very frustrating to be honest is still not working.
my only option here is to take it to where i got the phone.#thisissaaaad

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
i have this same problem ...and Im trying on all the comments above how to fix the problem
and its very frustrating to be honest is still not working.
my only option here is to take it to where i got the phone.#thisissaaaad

You HAVE TO connect your iOS device to your computer via a USB cable (preferably the one that came with your iOS device), initiate the computer' iTunes app, and when iTunes detects the device in recovery, select to restore or update it. There's no way around it, and the process takes mere minutes to complete.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh