My iPhone is wired

I

iMore Question

My iPhone has a problem that the apple logo appears with the white background and then it turns off and my phone keeps doing this repeatedly I thought it was a virus but when I asked for help they told me it can't be because they have a strong system can anyone help me pleaaase?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you have a hardware issue. If you have AppleCare+ make an appointment for the Apple Store, if you just have regular carrier insurance submit a claim.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It’s possible that the current iOS version is corrupted, and I hope you have a backup of your data, pics, music, videos, etcetera. If so, then instead of ‘recovery mode’, put the device in DFU mode. You can use the link below for directions. Anyway, DFU mode should cause iTunes to download and install a fresh full copy of the latest iOS version for your device. Afterwards, you can either set it up as a new device (recommended) or install from a backup. If this procedure doesn’t fix the problem then yeah, you probably need to make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store.

https://www.theiphonewiki.com/wiki/DFU_Mode

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2