My iPhone is iCloud locked. How can i fix it?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Login to iCloud with the correct password or go through the forgot password process located on the login screen of the iCloud website.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Did you buy it or got it from someone else? If so, ask the person (if it's the initial owner) to unlock it and reset it for you, otherwise...you're outta luck.

Tapatalkeando

Last edited:

AliatJet

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I can't log into my iPhone. icloud is not accepting my new password that I updated online. I also have my phone on Airplane Mode so I can't even get to my settings. I'm traveling and need my phone. I'm so frustrated! I've been at this all afternoon and I've already changed my password twice. Please help!!! Thanks.

Kishaan Raj77

May 19, 2015
Visit site
I buy a iphone 4 with my frenz now I master reset via computer using iTunes . Now the phone activate iCloud . I contact my frenz ask him he say he also forget the email password . Now how I unlock the iCloud please help me

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I buy a iphone 4 with my frenz now I master reset via computer using iTunes . Now the phone activate iCloud . I contact my frenz ask him he say he also forget the email password . Now how I unlock the iCloud please help me

You at least need the email address. Then you can make changes. Without the email address ID, you are out of luck. Ask your friend for the email address.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

If your "frenz" cannot recall the iCloud credentials then there is nothing any of us can do for you in this regard - not even Apple. I suggest you return the phone to your "frenz" and get your money back.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods