My iphone copies all the apps and photos from my ipod touch

airivair

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I have just got my iphone couple days ago but have yet to connect to itunes. I took some photos with the iphone and purchased a ringtone. However, I connected the iphone on itunes, which I previously used with my ipod touch, my iphone copies all the apps and photos from my ipod touch and the previous photos that I took with my iphone are gone. What can I do to obtain all those photos back. I don't want the two devices to be the same. I reckon it's something to do with apple id or icloud. Please anyone I really need those photos and the ringtone back. Thank you.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
If you've synced your previous iPhone with iTunes then you restore it to a previous backup and get your old photos and settings back.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If that was the first time syncing with your computer, you were prompted to set up as new or restore from backup. It seems as though you chose to restore from backup and overwrote all your new stuff.

airivair

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I bought a ringtone right before the phone restores from the backup and now I can't seem to find where the ringtone is. When I pressed the purchased button again, it says 'you have already purchased this item, do you want to buy it again'? Any idea how I can get the ringtone back?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geas34