My iPhone 4 stuck in the "connect to iTunes" screen after trying to update to iOS 7

Alvils Malinovskis

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys.
So i have a pretty big problem here. Today after a little bit of work I updated my iPhone 4 to the new iOS 7. I went to bathroom at some point, while my phone was updating, and when i returned the screen of iPhone showed the "connect to iTunes screen" and no matter what I did, it just stayed there. iTunes doesn't recognize my phone anymore, doesn't matter how many time I plug it in and out. I tried this thing: iOS: Unable to update or restore ,but it did not worked. I tried reinstalling my iTunes, but it did not work either. If the little things matter I left "lauch iTunes" box unchecked after reinstallation, and did not restart my computer. Any help apriciated guys, im desperet here.
UPDATE: Tryied the DFU mode, didnt really help, now back on "connect to itunes screen". Any, and I mean any help is apriciated.. please talk to me.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. Reboot your computer and turn OFF your iPhone 4.
2. Re-download and re-install the latest version of iTune (11.1)
3. Connect your device to your computer via USB, and put it in DFU mode (nothing on the iPhone's display)
4. Select "restore" form within iTunes.
5. If that does not work, download iOS 7 from HERE and place it on your desktop. locate and delete your current ipsw file.
6. With your device in DFU mode, press the shift key and then select Restore via iTunes. Select the ipsw file that is on your desktop and wait for the installation to finish.

Alvils Malinovskis

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
What if iTunes doesn't recognize iphone even in DFU mode? I'm pretty sure I already tried this, without the first pc restart, restarted only after uninstalation of iTunes. Ehh, second they without my phone, any other sulutions, please guys?

3m4d 4li

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Have any one tried installing apple mobile driver including DFU mode recognizer then download ipsw online and restoring it... (Use shift+restore button to choose ipsw saved in your pc)...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro