My Ipad Air in charging only when turned off. How to fix the issue?

I

iMore Question

Hi,

my IPad Air is not registering when connected in a working (on) mode. I have to power it completely off to enable charging. I was told this is the software problem, performed hard reset and the restore with ITunes - did not work. Can you please help me to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Viktoriia

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

my IPad Air is not registering when connected in a working (on) mode. I have to power it completely off to enable charging. I was told this is the software problem, performed hard reset and the restore with ITunes - did not work. Can you please help me to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Viktoriia

What kind of charger are you using? The iPad (full size, Air and Air 2) require a 10W or 12W charger. If you are using a 5W (iPhone/iPod) charger, it can't charge the device quickly enough to offset the power draw from being on/used simultaneously with the charge process.

Denis Dombrovski

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I have the same issue with my iPad Air, pretty much tried all troubleshooting, took it to Apple Store and they said it's a system board broblem. They wanted 300 bucks to replace it with another iPad. **** apple

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73