My IP4 is just..sexy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex_Suggs

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
i love my iphone 4 also but i use the power mat case on my iphone the case is not too bulky and still has the iphone 4 look to it too me

alukado

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Awesome on the purchase, you will love it. I have the Case-Mate Barely There case for the iPhone 4 and love it!!! But as always sexy is naked!!!!

Haha, this iphone case is more sex.
MX32Ol.jpg

How do you think of it?:D

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Haha sorry I know they will probably never see the message cause their probably a robot or something but this is the 4th or 5th time I checked this thread cause I seen a new post just for it to be spam lol

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Haha sorry I know they will probably never see the message cause their probably a robot or something but this is the 4th or 5th time I checked this thread cause I seen a new post just for it to be spam lol

Ugh, yeah :( how about the 10 or so emails a day notifying you of comments in thread's you've subscribed to to only get a screen full of Russian or gibberish. *sigh*...

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Yea. For some reason this site is full of it. Not saying anything bad about the site keep in mind. Is it actual people posting the spam or is it spam bots ya think?

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Haha that is pretty ironic. Especially since I fell for it and checked the thread again. Nice to see their being deleted though

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
LOL the spam can be useful if it keeps the thread at the top and also on the hot list. The mods here are pretty good so just report it and they clean it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR