My internet is only running certain apps on my apple devices

Tater1982

Dec 16, 2017
Visit site
So I have frontier internet service and just recently some of my apps stopped loading on my apple devices. Netflix works and so does the web and a few other apps but when trying to open other apps like the App Store or clash of clans it says cannot connect to server. So I took my apple devices to a friends house who has a different internet provider and everything worked fine on all my devices when connected to his internet, after this I went back home and tried again off my internet provider and I had the same problems again... I then called my internet provider to ask if there was a problem with my service and explained the situation to them and they told me it was my devices causing the problem and not their internet service. Any thoughts or suggestions would be very helpful, thx! Also my wife a an Android phone and she hasn’t had any problems with her device.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried rebooting your wifi modem/router? Have you tried Reset Network Settings?
Reset Network Settings Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.

You may also have a defective modem or router. Do any other devices work ok on the same wifi?

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
So I have frontier internet service and just recently some of my apps stopped loading on my apple devices. Netflix works and so does the web and a few other apps but when trying to open other apps like the App Store or clash of clans it says cannot connect to server. So I took my apple devices to a friends house who has a different internet provider and everything worked fine on all my devices when connected to his internet, after this I went back home and tried again off my internet provider and I had the same problems again... I then called my internet provider to ask if there was a problem with my service and explained the situation to them and they told me it was my devices causing the problem and not their internet service. Any thoughts or suggestions would be very helpful, thx! Also my wife a an Android phone and she hasn’t had any problems with her device.

Wow. I have frontier as well and I have the SAME exact issues. I thought it was just me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods