My headphones have stopped working with my iPad 4

I

iMore Question

My headphones worked perfectly last night but today it has stopped working on my ipad 4 un jail broken ios 7.0.4

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried another set of headphones?

If so, and it still doesn't work, and you're unwilling to restore the device and can't return it...you're pretty much sh*t out of luck.

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Please don't pick on me the ideas just don't work for me and I'm poor.:( that's why my headphones are from poundland
I'm going to bed now I will post tomorrow bye bye my friends thanks for your help

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Please don't pick on me the ideas just don't work for me and I'm poor.:( that's why my headphones are from poundland
I'm going to bed now I will post tomorrow bye bye my friends thanks for your help

You just lost all credibility in this thread, in my opinion. All advice given was met with an excuse. There is nothing left for us to advise you on but, if by chance your dilemma is real, I hope the problem corrects itself soon. Take care.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

No one is picking on you, you situation leaves zero room for assistance from anyone, because you are unwilling to help yourself.

Additionally, your account screams troll to me, but we'll let that play out as it normally does.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice