My Gmail Calendar is locked out by Add Invitees menu on iPod Tough, what do I do?

I

iMore Question

My Gmail Calendar is locked out by Add Invitees menu on iPod Tough

I have used the Calendar function for years on my iPod Touch with no problems. Recently, however, when I go to Calendar it brings up the "Add Invitees" dialogue. the Cancel and Done buttons have no effect, nor does trying to name an invitee.

I can access the Calendar fine on an Android or PC.

I would like to delete and reinstall the function, but don't know how. It is not like other apps.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: My Gmail Calendar is locked out by Add Invitees menu on iPod Tough

Welcome to iMore! Do this. Go to Settings > iCloud > Toggle Calendars off> choose delete from this iPhone > Toggle Calendars back on.
Then go to Settings > Mail, Contacts and Calendar > Gmail > Toggle Calendars off > choose delete from this iPhone > Toggle Calendars back on.
See if that helps.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: My Gmail Calendar is locked out by Add Invitees menu on iPod Tough

Ledsteplin,

Thanks for your answer. However, it did not work. Any other suggestions?

The only thing I can think of is to delete the Gmail account from the phone, then add it back in. Do the same for iCloud. Sign out, then sign back in. If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings.
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2