My first impression 12 Max Pro

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I upgraded from the 11 Pro Max midnight green 256 gig to the 12 Pro Max Pacific Blue 128 gig. Glad 128 offered. Perfect for me actually. No need to be concerned about no brick included with the phone because your current USB will work perfectly ! When I am not using wireless charging it is good to know my current cable will work.
The Pacific Blue color is stunning. I love it ! I have the new iPad Air 4 in the blue and I wish it was this darker blue, but I still love my iPad blue. It just would had been nice if they matched....but that’s a woman’s opinion. The size is great. I don’t mind it at all. I find it comfortable to hold and type on. Sound quality is good on phone calls and I am excited to see how 5g will be when I am in a 5g area. I have it set to auto. Easy to set up . I did purchase two cases from a kiosk in the mall because I wasn’t going to be without a case when it arrived. I still need to get a screen protector and I do want a couple more cases. I would like two that will charge wirelessly.
I am saving 25.00 a month by upgrading. Verizon offers 30 month on your account with the 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max. And being 128 gig priced lower. I like having a new device and saving money on my bill as well ! It is blazing fast . I like the edges.
All in all thus far I like the phone. I like being able to upgrade early and this time to save a few bucks is even better !
Kudos to Apple on this phone. I think it is a home run !
Highly recommend!

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Nice. You might want to pursue 14.3 software ASAP, the new camera features and a third party Camera app.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Awesome and I hope you continue to enjoy your new toy......Let us know if you any help with it.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Congratulats on the awesome phone. They’re great! I found my old iPhone SE that was in mint condition (but needed a new battery, that it just got) and Wow. The Pro Max just swallows it whole and leaves nothing behind. I think these Pro Maxes are my favorite iPhone yet! I live their ginormous-ness!

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73