My collection keeps growing.

bowmana

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
I just bought a 512GB iPhone 12 Pro Max, the top of the line. What a great phone it is. I walked around our complex at 2AM to test the low-light photography capabilities of the cameras. The photos are so good and well-lit by just a couple of street lights I could not believe my eyes, by far the best photos taken in the dark that j have ever seen.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I just bought a 512GB iPhone 12 Pro Max, the top of the line. What a great phone it is. I walked around our complex at 2AM to test the low-light photography capabilities of the cameras. The photos are so good and well-lit by just a couple of street lights I could not believe my eyes, by far the best photos taken in the dark that j have ever seen.

I sold my Samsung Note 20 Ultra, Fold 2, and Note 20 5G to get two 512GB 12 Pro Maxes and a 256GB 2020 12.9 iPad Pro. These are great devices and I think I’ll be se for the next year. I got the gold and blue iPhones and will alternate them every other week. Their speed and photo prowess is great. The Samsung devices were nice too, especially the Note 20 Ultra but I’m not having any regrets. Things just seem to work better/easier in the Apple ecosystem.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

I’ve heard great things about the 12 Pro Max. I went with the 12 Pro myself because I love the size. But the photos are great!

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I sold my Samsung Note 20 Ultra, Fold 2, and Note 20 5G to get two 512GB 12 Pro Maxes and a 256GB 2020 12.9 iPad Pro. These are great devices and I think I’ll be se for the next year. I got the gold and blue iPhones and will alternate them every other week. Their speed and photo prowess is great. The Samsung devices were nice too, especially the Note 20 Ultra but I’m not having any regrets. Things just seem to work better/easier in the Apple ecosystem.

Sheesh! Alternating two 12 Pro Maxes? That’s wild lol. Enjoy!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradkdoesntcare