Movie Reminder, FREE app for iPhone/iPod Touch has been finally released!

richardus85

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Have your own library of your favorite movies with yourself and never forget about movies which you are planning to watch. Integration with a calendar to easily add reminders.

Movie archive integration to keep a track of movies which you have seen, share them with your friends on Facebook and Twitter, add your own comments and ratings.

Features:

✓ Search for information about movies and actors in an online movie database
✓ Movie list of top, recently released and upcoming movies
✓ Make your own wish-list of movies, easily add reminders to iCalendar for movies
✓ Own rating, comments with integration with Facebook and Twitter
✓ Watch trailers
✓ Archive of already seen movies
✓ Beautiful user interface
✓ HD Retina display ready

Movie Reminder uses the TMDb online movie database, so you can easily find all information about your favorite actors (biography, filmography?) and movies (overview, crew, cast, release date...). Links to homepage, IMDb page, trailer included.

Be informed about what movies are coming to theaters or are currently playing.

ketz

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded it, good app for me as every time I come to buy a film I've forgotten what it's called and it's really annoying.

richardus85

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

thank you for your comment...if you have some suggestions how to make this application better please share. I will try to include them into next update. Also if you have found some bugs...

many thanks

lightroomapps

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Have your own library of your favorite movies with yourself and never forget about movies which you are planning to watch. Integration with a calendar to easily add reminders.

Movie archive integration to keep a track of movies which you have seen, share them with your friends on Facebook and Twitter, add your own comments and ratings.

Features:

✓ Search for information about movies and actors in an online movie database
✓ Movie list of top, recently released and upcoming movies
✓ Make your own wish-list of movies, easily add reminders to iCalendar for movies
✓ Own rating, comments with integration with Facebook and Twitter
✓ Watch trailers
✓ Archive of already seen movies
✓ Beautiful user interface
✓ HD Retina display ready

Movie Reminder uses the TMDb online movie database, so you can easily find all information about your favorite actors (biography, filmography?) and movies (overview, crew, cast, release date...). Links to homepage, IMDb page, trailer included.

Be informed about what movies are coming to theaters or are currently playing.
Thanks guys, will check your app soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro