Moved to iOS after a very long time!

justCJ

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone!
I’m CJ and I currently live in Germany.
I was an android user for about a decade, and i moved to iOS last month with the 11 pro Max.
I always wanted to make the switch, but the hardware and the software just wasn’t ready for me yet.
I’ve spent the last month transferring and substituting files, services, apps etc, cause i want everything to work the way i want. Now I can safely say that this phone right now “checks” everything that I need and even more!
The only thing I’ve missed so far is a good community. This one looks promising, so I hope for the best!

Cheers!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone!
I was an android user for about a decade, and i moved to iOS last month with the 11 pro Max.
I always wanted to make the switch, but the hardware and the software just wasn’t ready for me yet.
I’ve spent the last month transferring and substituting files, services, apps etc, cause i want everything to work the way i want. Now I can safely say that this phone right now “checks” everything that I need and even more!
The only thing I’ve missed so far is a good community. This one looks promising, so I hope for the best!

Cheers!

Hello CJ! Congratulations on your new iPhone and welcome to iMore! It's great to have you here!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone!

Cheers!

Welcome to iMore! I myself have had to settle on a few things to keep everything as cross platform as possible cause I both iOS and Android. Glad to hear you got your iPhone setup how you wanted, it’s always nice having things work like you want.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone!

Cheers!

Greetings and salutations. Welcome to iMore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative