Morons that review Apps in the store...

Tunnelrunner

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
Man, check out the reviews for AT&T Navigator...if you're looking for moronic user reviews, that's a friggin' goldmine...

"SCAM RIPOFF, $10 a MonTh, DON't BUy!!!!!!!!!!1"

josh.hofer

Nov 16, 2008
Visit site
Man, check out the reviews for AT&T Navigator...if you're looking for moronic user reviews, that's a friggin' goldmine...

"SCAM RIPOFF, $10 a MonTh, DON't BUy!!!!!!!!!!1"

hahaha thanks for the heads up, I'll look for good ones!

If you guys could RT anyone of my posts? I'm really trying to get this to take off, it's already a ton of fun :)

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
My favorites are the ones where all they say is; "Has an advertisement at [insert location here], deleted". Whaaaaaa! How is that a review?

btown11

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
you should expand to include hilarious app descriptions themselves. this gem comes from "AirMail" iTunes Store

"Are You send email smartly by flicking the paper plane, or to Magnificence transmitting email like a magicians by shaking Your iPhone?

Feature:
-Ability to regist 4 email doc icon. (If You are registered Your friends, Your lover, and Your partner in these, it is possible to use it as private emailer.)"

WTF?

Tunnelrunner

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
What's also annoying....the reviewer who writes "Greatest App ever! I LOVE IT!!!" Then he gives the same app ONE STAR. Huh?!

Or likewise, another reviewer who rips an app: "What a piece of garbage! I want my money back NOW!!" Then this same reviewer proceeds to give the app 5 stars? I mean, WTF? Conflicted much? LOL...

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
...only time i pay attention to reviews is if i see a vast majority of the reviews stating the same thing...but then again, i still try the app out myself

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox