More than 90% of iPhone users are still loyal to Apple

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Wait a minute. When I read the below statement I copied from the article, it reads approximately 90% of people remain loyal to “Apple” whereas the same percentage of people remain loyal to the Android operating system.

Why doesn’t it state they are loyal to Google? Why doesn’t it states users who prefer Apple products and services are loyal to Apple products and services?

“The research found that over 90% of iPhone customers are still loyal to Apple.
Android also still experiences around 90% operating system loyalty.”
~Source: https://www.imore.com/more-90-iphone-users-are-still-loyal-apple

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Wait a minute. When I read the below statement I copied from the article, it reads approximately 90% of people remain loyal to “Apple” whereas the same percentage of people remain loyal to the Android operating system.

Why doesn’t it state they are loyal to Google? Why doesn’t it states users who prefer Apple products and services are loyal to Apple products and services?

90% loyalty is to the iPhone, the best android oem on the list is Samsung at around 65%.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Samsung has the better hardware, the software is their main issue mostly because of updates.

I disagree, I believe apple has the better hardware; Face ID, a15, Taptic Engine, nvme based storage stainless steel chassis. It’s not even close.

I won’t even mention the ecosystem; AirPods, Apple Watch, iPad. I guess that’s why iPhone loyalty is at 90%

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I disagree, I believe apple has the better hardware; Face ID, a15, Taptic Engine, nvme based storage stainless steel chassis. It’s not even close.

I won’t even mention the ecosystem; AirPods, Apple Watch, iPad. I guess that’s why iPhone loyalty is at 90%

If I could get my Apple watch to work with Galaxy S21, I would probably give up my 13 Pro Max and never look back. Not having a fingerprint sensor during the Pandemic really sucked even though it was somewhat fixed by an Apple watch update. I prefer Samsung's displays and Cameras. The 3x optical zoom on the PRO is meh at best. I don't put any weight into anyone's opinion that only uses one phone.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
If I could get my Apple watch to work with Galaxy S21, I would probably give up my 13 Pro Max and never look back. Not having a fingerprint sensor during the Pandemic really sucked even though it was somewhat fixed by an Apple watch update. I prefer Samsung's displays and Cameras. The 3x optical zoom on the PRO is meh at best. I don't put any weight into anyone's opinion that only uses one phone.

You should get what you want.

I find the cameras much better on the iPhone for videos and stills, don’t really use zoom so .
Displays on the iPhone are also brighter smoother and capable of dolby vision. You should turn up the saturation if you think the galaxy has a better display.

Hardware specification aren’t really opinion .

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site

I believe, at this point, there are few movers back and forth. Both have developed an ecosystem that certain people prefer. It would take a major development, which hasn’t happened in quite a while, for large amounts of people to switch because they are locked into one or another.

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
You should get what you want.

I find the cameras much better on the iPhone for videos and stills, don’t really use zoom so .
Displays on the iPhone are also brighter smoother and capable of dolby vision. You should turn up the saturation if you think the galaxy has a better display.

Hardware specification aren’t really opinion .

Thanks for proving my point Iphone's controls for the display are severely limited. It's not as simple as just "turning up the saturation" So again, Samsung has the better hardware. This is no secret throughout the tech world. iPhone's strength is in the software.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for proving my point Iphone's controls for the display are severely limited. It's not as simple as just "turning up the saturation" So again, Samsung has the better hardware. This is no secret throughout the tech world. iPhone's strength is in the software.

Sure they do .

And it is pretty simple in iOS to increase saturation, but I wouldn’t call an over saturated display better.

I already listed how the iPhone has better hardware, you should reread my previous posts .

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Sure they do .

And it is pretty simple in iOS to increase saturation, but I wouldn’t call an over saturated display better.

I already listed how the iPhone has better hardware, you should reread my previous posts [emoji48to t2].

Samsung has the better hardware for at least the last 5 years. iPhone still is playing catch in the hardware department. You're delusional to say the least. Majority agrees that Samsung has the better hardware.

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Sure they do .

I already listed how the iPhone has better hardware, you should reread my previous posts .

Better Display
Samsung is smartphone screens provider for many companies, including Apple. Samsung have become the go-to company for that phone part. Samsung is the innovator in smartphone screens by making screens like foldable, screens with no notch and pin-hole display. That’s the reason Samsung being defined as market innovator in mobile phone display. Latest Flagship phones offer full screen almost bezel-less display which is looks incredible."
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/Things-that-Samsung-do-better-than-Apple/td-p/5317911

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Samsung has the better hardware for at least the last 5 years. iPhone still is playing catch in the hardware department. You're delusional to say the least. Majority agrees that Samsung has the better hardware.

I posted above on how apple is superior to Samsung in hardware. Here I will repost it .

Face ID, a15, Taptic Engine, nvme based storage stainless steel chassis. It’s not even close.

You think Apples iPhone hardware is a delusion , Ofcourse it is.

What majority? Fanboys? Or flat earthers?

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Better Display
Samsung is smartphone screens provider for many companies, including Apple. Samsung have become the go-to company for that phone part. Samsung is the innovator in smartphone screens by making screens like foldable, screens with no notch and pin-hole display. That’s the reason Samsung being defined as market innovator in mobile phone display. Latest Flagship phones offer full screen almost bezel-less display which is looks incredible."
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/Things-that-Samsung-do-better-than-Apple/td-p/5317911

That link you posted , sure Samsung community forums is completely credible .

5b9fa5724504d8185624e73f2633f62a.png

https://www.displaymate.com/iPhone_13Pro_ShootOut_1M.htm

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Remona94B9