More evidence of an iPhone 4S

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Ah, and here you go - [URL="https://www.apple.com/jp/retail/ginza/#mn_p]iPhone 4S on Apple's Japanese website[/URL]...

Netherscourge

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Any sign of a iPhone 5?

Looking more and more like just a iPhone 4S announcement. (Same screen size, form factor, etc...??)

Maybe they'll tease the iPhone 5 for a 2012 release?

/shrug

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
And the 14th is the release date for Japan and not the US. It will be here before the 14th. Possibly even the 7th like I first heard months ago. Just a hunch...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
And that seals it, hello Android!!

Stupid, senseless name, same phone, Apple ****ed up

o9q6x.gif

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I gave you plenty of time to prepare for this. ;)

ugh i was worried you were right, have to say i was hoping you were wrong. With Android getting new phone designs every 3 months I guess everyone was hoping Apple would release a new iPhone design. The iPhone 4 is great, it's a great design, but yeah I know i was hoping for something new. Specially after waiting 15/16 months. I've been ready for an upgrade since Feb from my iPhone 3GS and finally purchased a 'used' iPhone 4 in June from a co-worker, but man was I hoping for a sleek new iPhone.

I was mostly hoping for a bigger display and higher res. screen. 3.5 is just tiny now.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
ugh i was worried you were right, have to say i was hoping you were wrong. With Android getting new phone designs every 3 months I guess everyone was hoping Apple would release a new iPhone design. The iPhone 4 is great, it's a great design, but yeah I know i was hoping for something new. Specially after waiting 15/16 months. I've been ready for an upgrade since Feb from my iPhone 3GS and finally purchased a 'used' iPhone 4 in June from a co-worker, but man was I hoping for a sleek new iPhone.

I was mostly hoping for a bigger display and higher res. screen. 3.5 is just tiny now.

Well now you have to wait until next October... oops I didn't say that.