Mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4?

Noonan

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Anyone know if they're going to have one of these for the iPhone 4?

I have one for my 3GS and I loved it the first few months of having it. No the case battery doesn't do half the charging that it used to- but it's still good to have for emergencies. I usually keep it off the phone and slip it on when I need it.

fubaracing7374

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if they're going to have one of these for the iPhone 4?

I have one for my 3GS and I loved it the first few months of having it. No the case battery doesn't do half the charging that it used to- but it's still good to have for emergencies. I usually keep it off the phone and slip it on when I need it.

Did it only last for a while? Why doesn't it charge anymore?

jmjohn

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
I have had my juice pack air for about a year and it only holds about half the charge it once did. They have been real good about replacing broken plastic parts for me but since I will no longer have a 3GS next week, not going to worry about it.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Did it only last for a while? Why doesn't it charge anymore?

It charges still but the battery capacity has become noticeably weakened. Hopefully mophie can put a higher quality battery in a new model for the iPhone 4. Honestly though, unless you're coming from an iPhone 3G and you spend hours flipping through tasks cause you haven't played with OS4 (it's freaking fun guys, seriously), battery shouldn't be an issue on iPhone 4. The new battery is pretty freaking awesome, Apple's estimations are pretty honest and dead-on.

Noonan

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
It still charges. When I first got it I would let my phone die, flip the switch and let the Mophie charge it and I would still have a little left to reserve.

Now- I can barely fill my iPhone to 50%- even before it dies

petermrw

Nov 6, 2008
Visit site
Juice Pack

I bought one and just short of six months stopped charging. Was replaced by company free. Currently have one that holds charge about half a day depending on usage (3G) - really saps energy. Bought it to use golf app for GPS yardages and works for the four hours it takes to complete 18. After that, I'm onto the iphone battery. Well satisfied with mine and need to get the iphone 4 juice pack quick.

jscholz22

Jul 18, 2008
Visit site
I bought mine just for using GolfCard app. It really zaps the battery w/o it. I will be curious if the i4 will be able to last all 18 with the app.

petermrw

Nov 6, 2008
Visit site
Used the Golf Logix app this weekend while playing 18 at an unfamiliar course with iPhone 4. The battery lasted through 18 holes and had about 50% left which was enough to get home and do some other nit noid stuff. Finally put it on charger just before heading to the sack with about 15% left. Here's a question - how do you turn off golf logix? In the past on the 3Gs when you hit the home button the app quit but now if you hit the home it continues to run in the background. I had to turn phone off and back on to reset the app if I'm doing it wrong, please speak up.

Casper TFG

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
3GS and Mophie fan here. Sorry to add that the MJP tanks my already poor indoor reception. If you are borderline - and on low strength GPRS (Europe) it will kill it.

Anyhow hope it works out for iPhone 4.

OKCChuck

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I severely hope so.

But yeah about six month mark my Mophie really declined in charging ability. Got to the point where it was almost pointless to use it. Called Mophie and they replaced it. Great company!

think_nothing

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site

Hi,

here is the first shoot of mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4

nextway.ch

Sorry I cannot post link (because 10 limits..)

w w w . nextway .ch/product_info.php/products_id/14557

Just remove the space on first

danielpholt

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I got myself one for my 3G about a year ago, and it was money well spent. I'm a bit of a battery snob, i like having the battery at its fullest, all the time so i sometimes find myself avoiding using my iPhone just to keep the battery at its fullest...sad i know.

Anyway, i can't order one of these yet, its simple to expensive to ship to the UK. I'll have to wait for Amazon or Apple.uk to play catch up..again.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW