Mophie Juice Pack 3G question

thomas.gagliano

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I ordered Mophie Juice Pack 3G when it advertised 25% off but I haven't purchased iPhone 3G yet. Do you or recommend a case with belt swivel that I can have both juice pack and iPhone 3G. Which case can do that?

Thanks!
Thomas

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
You won't be able to use anything but a screen protector while the juice pack is on. It fits like a glove! Unless there is some new case I haven't heard of that goes on the outside of the juice pack and phone.

kilsey

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I have a full-body Invisible Shield on my 3G and I can *just* squeeze the iPhone into the Mophie Juice Pack with it on. It's a tight fit, but it works. Getting it back out afterwards is a little more of a challenge... thank goodness for those sound cut-outs...

With regards to your question you'd probably have to search for a pouch-style belt clip case to fit it...I don't think Mophie produces anything specifically for the combination.

heartxplant

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
A Belt Clip for the Mophie JuicePack

Hey Everyone,

There is a belt clip (holster) that fits the Mophie Juice Pack like a glove.

Go to Contourcase dot com (not allowed to put links in), click on the Showcase iPhone 3G and scroll down to the Optional hip holster with detachable 4-position belt clip. Works like a charm

Without using the case, the Hip Holster works perfectly.

Good Luck

hawk20011

Apr 2, 2009
Visit site
I managed to find a good black leather case (with magnetic cover) that clips onto my belt and it fits the Mophie/iPhone nicely. It was tight at first, but had a hole in the bottom you could use to push the phone out. After a couple of days it loosened up and works fantastic.

I bought the case from a phone accessories kiosk in a mall up here in Canada.
Finding a case that could accomodate a phone (5" by 2.75" x .875") was tough...there aren't very many out there...I almost settled with a camera bag with a belt loop. GPS cases would also be something you could consider, but they are usually under 5"
Mophie said they were working on a belt clip, but I haven't seen anything yet.

katti_fm

Apr 19, 2009
Visit site
I've heard bad reports on the Mophie Juice Pack ?? After so many uses it dyes, the inside comes apart from getting unglued??
Any problems ??
D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh