Moonshades: a dungeon crawler RPG [GAME][FREE]

Moonshades Game

Jun 28, 2020
Visit site
Moonshades is a dungeon crawler role playing game, to restore the immersive atmosphere and experience of the old-school RPG's.

Download it for free from the App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1492040231

My name is Viktor, while working in a full-time job (not in the game industry), I'm also an indie developer and gamer. Making Moonshades is the culmination of a long-felt desire since I was a child.

I believe we don't have to say farewells to the gems of classical dungeon crawlers and roguelikes even in our dynamic (sometimes hectic) world - and I try my best to deliver their spirit and charm with utilizing today's possibilities. I'm a great fan of role playing games like the Eye of the Beholder, Might & Magic and Dungeon Master, and these great classic rpg games added the creative spark for setting this personal fantasy challenge up.

Recall the fun of the classic RPG games inspired by dungeons and dragons - embedded in 3D surroundings with a deep, captivating story. Discover an enigmatic realm loaded with ancient magic and myths - grand legends are reborn as you venture into this offline role playing game!

The conquer's tale leads you beneath the ruined towns - toward grim, eerie dungeons and nesting monsters in the ghostly light. Some descendants of Harten still resist with all their might, enshrining the secrets of the ancestors' magic. Join the mission to bring the liberty and the radiant, lost wisdom back for these rich and fantasy lands! The Crown's glory and treasures are buried, many kingdoms of darkness has invaded the realm, but the hope for changing the threads of the history has not been forlorn in the deepness of the dungeons. Finally, the reward for your efforts will be fabulous!

screen3.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen