Monster Rain iOS released!

MoonHouseGames

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Download:
https://appsto.re/us/m6h28.i

Hey guys! Sebastien from Moon House Games here .. I thought I'd share my story on how I developped my 1st iOS game with almost no coding or game developpement knowledge but with a lot of passion, ambition and coffee.

I've been a passionate gamer since I'm 4 and some of the first games I played were Space Invaders and Missile Command. Right off the bat I liked the idea of protecting something you love from getting destroyed and I think we all can relate to that .. it is, imo, the main reason why the movie UP was so good. We could relate to the old pal wanting to protect is house from being destroyed and it turned out that the way to protect it was to do something crazy and risky ... and that's exactly what I did with my ambition to create my 1st video game.

After almost a year of hard work and almost no money, my game is finally out on the appstore!!! It's a mixture of a modern and colorful space invaders with a color matching concept. You have to swipe your finger on one of the 3 ninja star at the bottom of the screen to protect your house from monsters. As you probably guessed, the ninja stars have different collors that matches the monsters collors. It's simple but I put a lot of effort to make it challenging and addictive. It's free and has no ads! There are IAP but there are not required to finish the game or anything of the sort.

So now I'm here, almost a year later with still no money but with the great feeling that I accomplished something I never thought I could. Please try it out if you have an iOS device and let me know what you think and if you have time, please consider posting a review on the appstore :) Thanks for reading my story and I hope it will encourage some people to get into game developpement!
Cheers! :heart:

Download:
https://appsto.re/us/m6h28.i

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW