Monoprice iPhone accessories

tham

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone used Monoprice's accessories for iPhone/iPad/iPod? I went ahead and ordered a couple of docks and screen protectors from them since they're super cheap and have good return policies, but I'm wondering if anyone has used any of their products long term and how it worked out for them.

plex03

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I've ordered from them before and everything I have received I still use. Great company.

Granted, the majority of the products I've purchased from them have been for the home theatre niche but I've ordered cables, plates, wall mounts and the like.

That being said, don't be afraid to order form them. They really are one of the few places where you can't say they're too good to be true.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone used Monoprice's accessories for iPhone/iPad/iPod? I went ahead and ordered a couple of docks and screen protectors from them since they're super cheap and have good return policies, but I'm wondering if anyone has used any of their products long term and how it worked out for them.

I've never used their iPhone/iPod/iPad accessories, but everything that I have ever bought from them has been a quality product and worked exactly as advertised. I've used them many times over the past 2-3 years.

I have no reason to doubt there iDevice accessories would be any different.

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I've never ordered from Monoprice but I figure with prices like those you really can't go wrong taking a chance.

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Monoprice is a great company. Haven't bough any iphone stuff but am planning on a dock and a some USB cables.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

scott11

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
ok, i tried out the clear screen protector, front and back. The little tag they put on to allow you to remove the backing leaves a small mark that you can see when the protector is on. Put the matte style on my GFs 4, it did not have the same issue.

scott11

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
also, i ordered a few 30pin cords to have as extras, they are a little oversized and dont fit with my case (magpul field case).

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the digital video adapter for my iPad 2 and it has worked great.

They're a good company in general. I get all my HT cables from them.

Reciprocal

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
i love monoprice. I've ordered quite a few things from them and have never had a bad experience. I can't speak for the ipod/iPhone stuff, but i will order a dock and cable to test.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2