Mobilephone.app ios 6.1.2 keeps crashes

Panos Boutouris

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys...

i need help about a problem i have that i cannot solve.
i have an iphone 4s on 6.1.2. jailbroken and i have this problem with the mobile phone app which is crashing all the time and i cannot understand what is causing this. i have installed the crash reporter but it does not say what is causing the problem. i also changed the settings in the mobile app to 775 and i also tried the 755 but it changes nothing. i copied the mobile app folder from another iphone4s nothing happens. I must also report that i do not have kate installed and i am trying to fix this manualy as i want to avoid restoring the phone. any thoughts from someone will be helpfull.

thanks in advance

Panos

plantemichel

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
That's what happen when you play with jailbreak why don't you restore it with iTunes? Sometime stock is better than jailbreak.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Your problem is 6.1.2 I don't think it's made for the 4s download I cleaner to clear out all those unwanted files that on your phone and you'll be okay

iPhone5Mans

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey, i have a friend who got this problem too.. i think its the problem with iPhone 4S users. My friend updated to 6.1.2 and uses evasion jailbreak which i assume is 1.5.3. Im using iphone 5 and everything's perfectly fine with my phone. Let me know if there's a way to rectify it! Thanks a million!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello guys...

i need help about a problem i have that i cannot solve.
i have an iphone 4s on 6.1.2. jailbroken and i have this problem with the mobile phone app which is crashing all the time and i cannot understand what is causing this. i have installed the crash reporter but it does not say what is causing the problem. i also changed the settings in the mobile app to 775 and i also tried the 755 but it changes nothing. i copied the mobile app folder from another iphone4s nothing happens. I must also report that i do not have kate installed and i am trying to fix this manualy as i want to avoid restoring the phone. any thoughts from someone will be helpfull.

thanks in advance

Panos

This thread has been moved to the Jailbreak section where hopefully you will find the assistance you seek, if you haven't already.

alexat1

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone let me borrow their stock 6.1.2 iphone 5 gsm I am having the same problem with the mobileapp crashing after jailbreak. I had the same problem with the 4s as well but I eventually sold that phone. Please anyoone can help me out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox