MobileMe's Reliability Has Greatly Increased

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Maybe it's just me but I have been using a exchange account and just decided to add my MobileMe back onto my iPhone only to find that Apple has seemed to iron out some kinks in MobileMe... maybe it's just me but has anyone else noticed this?

big samm#IM

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
works great for me too...maybe because there's alot of free trial that have been expired and now the server is less crowded....my free trial just finished on nov 15 i took a year with mobile me and its working great so far... less then 5sec to receive a email

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
works great for me too...maybe because there's alot of free trial that have been expired and now the server is less crowded....my free trial just finished on nov 15 i took a year with mobile me and its working great so far... less then 5sec to receive a email

That may have something to do with it, but I'm leaning more towards that Apple has been fine tuning this ever since July 11th and finally have gotten it right. Especially after the scolding they got from Mr. Jobs. I'm sure people's jobs were on the line...