MobileChat 3.0 is now App Store!

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Damn you get MMS with this!

Edit: It seems like its unstable at the moment. I love my AIM but I really want MMS. Come on people! Someone create an MMS app! I thought this would have been a first in the app store.

Last edited:

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I haven't been able to actually use this. SO many connection problems and it didn't even load my entire buddy list. I'm quite disappointed. Wasted $3. ;/

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Yeah a buddy of mine tried it. Way too buggy he said, so I stayed away. Has potential though. At least that's what I heard.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
It does have massive potential.
I'm not happy to hear that they might charge for updates. Hopefully those are just untrue rumors. I haven't seen anything that corroborates them.

Okay actually just read their blog post (seems like a good group of guys):

8. Updates

This has been an ongoing misconception since it was announced that we will charge for updates. Let me make this as clear as I can: We are not going to charge you to fix your current application. Any thing wrong with the current application will be updated for free until it?s stable. Beyond that, minor improvements and enhances will be free. We will, however, charge for major upgrades if we deem it necessary.

9. Compensation

We?re definitely going to make this up to you guys. We haven?t figured out how yet, however yes, free major upgrades is something we will take into consideration.

Hopefully this answers most of your major questions. We are going to be getting a ticket system in place to handle bug reports, support, and feature requests shortly.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro