Mobile Texting Apps...What is the very best?

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
So, what is the best free or paid application for talk-to-text for texting while driving? I am trying to stop manual mobile-texting because of the undeniable danger of it, and do a ton of texting. It would benefit me greatly to have one that works well...and is super simple to setup and use, and money is not really a problem to me for something this important.

What have some here found in the App Store to be the very for automobile use?

Ecm

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
So, what is the best free or paid application for talk-to-text for texting while driving? I am trying to stop manual mobile-texting because of the undeniable danger of it, and do a ton of texting. It would benefit me greatly to have one that works well...and is super simple to setup and use, and money is not really a problem to me for something this important.

What have some here found in the App Store to be the very for automobile use?

Ask a car salesman? :angel:

I'd like an alternative to Siri as well. I'm used to "OK Google" on Android, which seems to work better than Siri. I'm getting too many contextual errors with Siri.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I also use the stock app, and voice text alot. One word of caution though... sometimes auto correct is not your friend. I was meeting someone at a meeting, and she texted to say she was going to be late. I texted back that I would "ok, I'll go on in".

When she arrived, she showed me the text and it said something like "ok, I have a gun". It was a good laugh, but had it been someone who didn't know me..... :concern:

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Ask a car salesman? :angel:

I'd like an alternative to Siri as well. I'm used to "OK Google" on Android, which seems to work better than Siri. I'm getting too many contextual errors with Siri.

I've tried Siri a few times, and I'm not impressed with the mistakes "she" makes. I'd like something a lot more advanced, but I don't know of anything like that available. I'm not willing to invest (?) in a Car Play system like a previous member suggested.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner