mobile data extremely slow in iPhone 11 pro

neo_hoo

Nov 2, 2021
Visit site
I recently changed my phone and switched to iPhone 11 pro. It was working fine initially but now from past few days my mobile date is working extremely slow. But my phone is working fine with Wi-Fi. What should I do now?
Thanks

RaRa85

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I had the same experience switching from the OnePlus 7 Pro at least when it came to YouTube. To this day that was the only phone I could watch QHD60fps without the video buffering. The iPhone 11 Pro and Google Pixel 3a both suffer at even 720p playback.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I recently changed my phone and switched to iPhone 11 pro. It was working fine initially but now from past few days my mobile date is working extremely slow. But my phone is working fine with Wi-Fi. What should I do now?
Thanks

Talk to your carrier.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks

Welcome to iMore!

Like many people previously mentioned, contact your mobile phone carrier.

Also, I would have a look in your carrier portal, under the Usage (or similar) section if you would have reached your full speed data cap.

Every carrier will be different in that regards, but look for things like speed. Screenshot left for examples :)

7db550cfd8c32667386c85c09263eed1.jpg

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I’ve been having the same issue with my 11 Pro & it’s definitely not Verizon, since my 13 Pro is on the same network & I’ve had no issues with it. Idk if it’s the OS or what, but it’s rather annoying. I’m thinking about trading it in for a 13 mini. I’m kinda over it lol

Edit: I’m running beta software & I did submit feedback

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73