Missing Texts in SMS Group Chats

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ever since upgrading to my iPhone 12 I have been missing texts in SMS Group Chats (green chats). My friends have to text me on the side asking why I’m not responding lol and they send me screenshots of the chat and I’m def missing texts smh. I’ve tried turning iMessage off and resetting network and deleting chats and all that. Anyone else experiencing this?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
This is definitely curious. Is everyone in the group using an iPhone? I know that sometimes, in group texts, family members using Android don't always get some of the text in group chats.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
This is definitely curious. Is everyone in the group using an iPhone? I know that sometimes, in group texts, family members using Android don't always get some of the text in group chats.

This only happens in the android group chats, green chats. There’s no rhyme or reason to it happening either. My iMessage group chats are working fine. There’s complaints on apples support forums but no solutions, was wondering if anyone here was able to fix this

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
This only happens in the android group chats, green chats. There’s no rhyme or reason to it happening either. My iMessage group chats are working fine. There’s complaints on apples support forums but no solutions, was wondering if anyone here was able to fix this

What a frustrating pain in the neck. Hopefully, someone will be able to help you.

decarlo78

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
Ever since upgrading to my iPhone 12 I have been missing texts in SMS Group Chats (green chats). My friends have to text me on the side asking why I’m not responding lol and they send me screenshots of the chat and I’m def missing texts smh. I’ve tried turning iMessage off and resetting network and deleting chats and all that. Anyone else experiencing this?

Me too. I thought it was something with the network/5g. But now that you mention it, it is only happening in my group chats with android users.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
14.2.1 just dropped and it includes a fix for missing MMS messages in android group chats. Finally but also dismayed because Apple insisted that it was a carrier issue and not Apple issue but here we are, I’m jus reglas it’s getting fixed

d956e1e00e5dc68e0b68e15faeb0886a.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73