Minor annoyances with Android caused me to covet yet another iPhone

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
It really is a reassurance knowing that your device will still be supported after 3 years!

Yep!
And that it still performs as well as the day you unboxed it. My Samsung devices tend to slow down after I've installed some apps and started customizing the UI.

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Yep!
And that it still performs as well as the day you unboxed it. I.

This. Every single android I've had has required a factory reset of some kind within the first 3-5 months, never once have I had to restore my wife's iPhones and they still work the exact same as day 1

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Samsung phones have always been a wolf in sheeps clothing, but now they are a wolf in wolves clothing with their curved screens and tommy tall design!!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
This. Every single android I've had has required a factory reset of some kind within the first 3-5 months, never once have I had to restore my wife's iPhones and they still work the exact same as day 1

Correct
I had to clear up cache and reset my Note from time to time. It was tiring...

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Samsung phones have always been a wolf in sheeps clothing, but now they are a wolf in wolves clothing with their curved screens and tommy tall design!!

They sure know how to design a phone. Too bad they can't make the software as amazing as the hardware.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I was quite stubborn. But after issues I said forget it. Not looking back. Best decision I made coming over to iOS

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh