member status

burnsaa

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
Hey question when I was checking out the member list I noticed I was a "junior" member. Is it just that I'm lacking in the # of posts or something? Just wondering no big deal. How would I go about being a non junior member?

burnsaa

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
How many do you need to be a full on member?:eek:

I was just suprised because I thought that all of the forums where connected (treocentral, WM experts, phonedifferent) but I guess that with all the changes to the site maybe thats not the case anymore. I suppose that means I just need to be more active in THIS forum eh.:D

ronbo2000

Mar 16, 2003
Visit site
We have now delink this site from the others as announced by Dieter.

Absolutely, please be active in this Forum and I believe there's a reward for being active on this site. I cannot tell you how many post but its easy enough to reach so don't worry.

burnsaa

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
Just in case anyone was wondering its 30 posts to become a full member... Now how many till I reach senior member:p

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
What really is a bummer is I lost my 400 posts from before the blog and phone different merged. Not that it is that big of deal but it is a little nerd cred... :)

Dieter Bohn

Editor Emeritus
Feb 1, 2001
www.backlon.com
There doesn't seem to be one that does everything I want it to, so I have to cobble together a couple and make sure they play nice together. Pending.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vber