Mark Zuckerberg says Apple's App Store isn't a 'sustainable or good place to be'

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Of course he did!

LOL!
It’d be news if he said “their App Store is incredible! I hope ours is just as good and successful”.
Even bigger news would be them saying the truth. “We hate Apple, we hate their ecosystem, we hate they do it their own way, we hate that their users love them, we hate they are the most successful, we hate that they don’t allow us to easily record user actions on an iPhone especially by letting us put apps on iPhones without going through the App Store. But the biggest reason we hate those SOBs the most? We want to be just like them”. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
LOL!
It’d be news if he said “their App Store is incredible! I hope ours is just as good and successful”.
Even bigger news would be them saying the truth. “We hate Apple, we hate their ecosystem, we hate they do it their own way, we hate that their users love them, we hate they are the most successful, we hate that they don’t allow us to easily record user actions on an iPhone especially by letting us put apps on iPhones without going through the App Store. But the biggest reason we hate those SOBs the most? We want to be just like them”. :)

Out-friggin’-standing! This is awesome!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
LOL!

Love this!!!!

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
LOL!

:rotfl:

I would love to see that :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox