Mail notification sounds

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Good afternoon all.

So far, Catalina seems to be running ok on my 2018 Mac Mini, but wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue.

I have work email using Outlook, and personal email in Mail. In Mail, I'm getting emails, but the new mail sound is severely delayed. I'mm get the email, then may not get the email New Message Sound for up to several minutes. The sent sound happens immediately when I send mail, and no issues at all with Outlook.

So, anyone else experiencing this?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’ve been running the betas for Catalina for quite some time, but I don’t recall getting any delayed email notification. After work, I’ll test it for you and then get back to you with my findings.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I’ve been running the betas for Catalina for quite some time, but I don’t recall getting any delayed email notification. After work, I’ll test it for you and then get back to you with my findings.

Thanks.

I'd like to say it's not just me having this issue, no pun intended, but the same issue is happening on my MacBook Pro.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks.

I'd like to say it's not just me having this issue, no pun intended, but the same issue is happening on my MacBook Pro.

I just sent myself a couple of emails. Each time, I received both the email and alert notifications at the same time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner