macOS Catalina Photo selected albums don't sync to iPad or iPhone.

Pederk

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Pre macOS Catalina update, using iTune, selected Albums in Photo did sync without problems to iPad / iPhone. After updating to macOS Catalina, using Finder, this no longer works. Anyone else having this problem?

Why was this "bug" not picked up by Apple and Beta tester before macOS Catalina even was released?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Pre macOS Catalina update, using iTune, selected Albums in Photo did sync without problems to iPad / iPhone. After updating to macOS Catalina, using Finder, this no longer works. Anyone else having this problem?

Why was this "bug" not picked up by Apple and Beta tester before macOS Catalina even was released?

What do you when you say “photo selected albums”. I mean, aren’t all the items in the Photos app photos and/or videos? With that being said, I’m not sure that what you’re referring to is or was a bug. I’ve not had any of my photos, videos not sync to my MacBook Pro using macOS Catalina.

How many photo albums do you have in the Photos app?

Pederk

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
What I mean by “photo selected albums” is to select nominated albums eg. of 10 albums you may only select 3 albums to be synced to an iPad. That function seam not to work.

Pederk

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I should make it a bit clearer. The "select photo albums" sync attempts are from Photo on the Mac and not from iCloud.
When you try to sync the selected almums, using Finder, you can see that a sync process is happening, but the the selected photo almbus do not get synced to an iPad or iPhone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson