M1 Mac mini versus desktops

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I am in pursuit of a new desktop. I know it all depends on what you are doing with it. The one thing I’m looking to invest in that I do not currently have in my late 2015 is an SSD hard drive that limits me from doing tasks as well as RAM. What’s the advantage of M1 Mac mini vs desk tops? I was doing comparisons it looks like Mac minis give you more without the screen, is that true because I’m not too hip on configurations

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Keep in mind, when you purchase the Mac Mini, you’re not getting a monitor, keyboard, and mouse, but you do get RAM, an SSD and numerous ports. With that being said, if you have a monitor, keyboard and mouse then you may want to consider the Mac Mini M1 since it would be easier on the wallet.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
do they pretty much have everything inside that the desktops do? I can’t remember exactly the differences were but one difference I thought was the desktops have a few more ports, what are the main differences you think other than the keyboard, Monitor, mouse

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
do they pretty much have everything inside that the desktops do? I can’t remember exactly the differences were but one difference I thought was the desktops have a few more ports, what are the main differences you think other than the keyboard, Monitor, mouse

The iMore Blog comparison found via the following link should provide you with a good deal of information about the two, in my opinion.

https://www.imore.com/mac-mini-vs-imac

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Would you go with the M1 512 GB Mac mini on Amazon $99 off or wait

Being that I have a Mac Mini and have been blown away by its quietness, peer and speed, it is easy for me to say “yes”. I’d go for the 512 GB Mac Mini M1 without hesitation, knowing what I know.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh