Lucky Me!

kennethkilo

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Just thought I'd share my incredibly lucky/coincidental day...
I've been waiting for the 5s for a while now, coming from an S4( Yeah, don't judge me ).
I've called the Apple store and Best Buy every single day and I was sick of hearing "no stock".
I live in Vancouver and today decided to visit a mall that was renovated about a month ago, because I wanted to check out the new improvements.
Now here comes the lucky part, little did I know, an Apple store was in this Guildford Mall. No, not only lucky because they happened to have the 5S in stock...
but lucky because TODAY WAS THE GRAND OPENING of that Apple Store. I just happened to get there and see an Apple store that had opened an hour ago. They probably were the only ones in BC who had iPhone 5S' in stock. Today was a good day, 32GB Space Grey 5S hello.
917$ gone but whatever, didn't get Apple Care and am also not using a case hehe.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow! Great story, and congratulations on getting your new device. Enjoy it, my friend...:)

Jeryl31

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Nice story and good come up on the device, I too came from an s4. Which store location had a grand opening btw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I've been waiting for the 5s for a while now, coming from an S4( Yeah, don't judge me ).
I've called the Apple store and Best Buy every single day and I was sick of hearing "no stock".
I live in Vancouver and today decided to visit a mall that was renovated about a month ago, because I wanted to check out the new improvements.
Now here comes the lucky part, little did I know, an Apple store was in this Guildford Mall. No, not only lucky because they happened to have the 5S in stock...
but lucky because TODAY WAS THE GRAND OPENING of that Apple Store. I just happened to get there and see an Apple store that had opened an hour ago. They probably were the only ones in BC who had iPhone 5S' in stock. Today was a good day, 32GB Space Grey 5S hello.
917$ gone but whatever, didn't get Apple Care and am also not using a case hehe.

Oh, you scored on the Guilford grand opening. Nicely done. I was gonna check it out myself, but I had to work today.

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

LOVE this story. congrats- enjoy your new toy!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW