Low Stock on Purpose?

splatune

Jul 23, 2017
Visit site
I wouldn't be so surprised if they had limited stock on purpose. The reason why is because they built up hype around the console to make more sales, unlike the wii u.

They're not gonna limit stock on purpose if they can avoid it. That's lost sales. I made some points about some other possible reasons.

Reed Parish

Jul 25, 2017
Visit site
They're not gonna limit stock on purpose if they can avoid it. That's lost sales. I made some points about some other possible reasons.

I'm just confused of your second listed possible reason because it has been a few months since they have released the switch.

Sylian

Jul 29, 2017
Visit site
I think we will start to see more Switches available as we get closer to the Holiday Season. With the Wii U sales low they may have been a bit conservative in there stock. So just like the Wii I foresee this season to be all about the Switch.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
If you have a Shopko store in your area (continental US), try there as another option to purchase a Switch. After a couple of months of semi regularly looking at Best Buy & Target stores in my area for a Switch, I had a 'V8' moment after leaving a Best Buy store Switch-less yet again... and it occurred to me to travel a short distance to a nearby Shopko store on the off chance that THEY might have one, well, lo and behold they did!
More than one actually as there were a couple of tickets (which you take to the registers to have redeemed, on a one ticket per one system basis) out on the sales floor, and the cashier then called to have a Switch brought to the register for the ticket I had. The cashier I spoke with said that they had gotten 5 or so units in their most recent shipment of them, and, like I said, there were at least a couple of tickets out on the sales floor for purchasing of systems. Now... YMMV when it comes to lucking out for buying one at a Shopko, but at least they're another option for seeking them out... if you have one in your area 🤞✌️

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73