Love the look of a "worn" iPhone

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
My OCD couldn't take the pain, but you sound like you have an artistic mind. I like how you view things! Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

The more you realize it's just a phone, a nice phone, but just a phone..... The easier it is. I just got a new 5s and even for me it's hard to wait for it's first scratch but it's gonna happen so may as well not let it worry you.

Sent from my iPhone 5s

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
esevysum.jpg

Check out this phone. It belongs to one of my students. Still works. Just updated to iOS 7

Sent from my iPhone 7

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I would certainly be really sad if my iPhone ended up looking worn out, so no. I generally try to keep my iDevices as pristine as I can,

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
The more you realize it's just a phone, a nice phone, but just a phone..... The easier it is. I just got a new 5s and even for me it's hard to wait for it's first scratch but it's gonna happen so may as well not let it worry you.

No sir, no can do. I can't even rock my phone naked in public. I can handle it around the house.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/27/esevysum.jpg

Check out this phone. It belongs to one of my students. Still works. Just updated to iOS 7

That is a nightmare!!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Laughinghyena

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Dropped and dented my iphone 5 boarder. At first I felt a ping of sickness but I got over it.

However the other day I noticed the bottom right screen has a hairline crack on the bezel. There was no point of impact and it's like it appeared from no where. I started wigging out because there's no apple store in the entire stare of wv. My boyfriend said,"you're gonna get a new phone next year anyway. Just keep it and if it gets worse I'll drive you to Virginia."

I can only notice the crack in the light because it not on the screen. I'm just going to leave it as is. I've never been big on keeping phones in excellent condition but this is the first time I've had a cracked screen. It's weird that it just appeared though. I didn't bump or drop it on that corner

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

purwater

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I've got enough OCD to need a case. Plus on my family plan that my wife and I pay for we have my mom and her sister. Since we pay the bill we use all 4 of the upgrades for ourselves and pass our old phones down to them. I always take care of mine so it will last my mom a couple of years after I've used it a year. Same for my wife. We almost always put ours in an otterbox and it looks brand new when passing it down. Plus if I didn't use a fairly robust case mine would've been destroyed by now at work.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I've got enough OCD to need a case. Plus on my family plan that my wife and I pay for we have my mom and her sister. Since we pay the bill we use all 4 of the upgrades for ourselves and pass our old phones down to them. I always take care of mine so it will last my mom a couple of years after I've used it a year. Same for my wife. We almost always put ours in an otterbox and it looks brand new when passing it down. Plus if I didn't use a fairly robust case mine would've been destroyed by now at work.

Otterbox.... Ugh that's my worst nightmare. But some people need the protection I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
If you guys would have seen my old iPhone 4 I'm quite sure it would bring a tear to your eyes. When I retired that Gem the glass on the back was completely trashed to the point of no return so I taped the back of it with duct tape so I wouldn't cut my hand while using it. Also the front screen had so many hairline scratches you could feel them with your finger as you were texting. did I regret it? not a chance I used that phone for years and it had more character than any other phone I've used.

But the back panel of the 4 is sooooo easy to replace... My girlfriend smashed the back of her 4 twice, and I ordered and installed the replacement back for her both times. Super simple.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
But the back panel of the 4 is sooooo easy to replace... My girlfriend smashed the back of her 4 twice, and I ordered and installed the replacement back for her both times. Super simple.

Yeah I wasn't too worried about it at that point I was just waiting to buy the 5

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
well before i switched my iphone 5 because of an hardware issue i dropped my phone probably 2 times without the case and yeah left a couple marks one on the bottom and one on the top corner... and although it bothered me a little bit i gotten use to it.. and same thing with my previous phone.. even tho i like to keep my phone as fresh as possible, but if you do have a couple dings here and there on your phone least you will be able to tell its your phone it has a bit of uniqueness to it.. or maybe thats just me.. lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen