Love my new SGP Neo Hybrid Case!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
It was the plastic frame part, right at the bottom - here are the photos I sent to SGP. No clue how it happened, it's not like it's a high traffic area.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
That's the part I was thinking. Bummer, hopefully the wait isn't too long. But it looks like the next wave of preorders isn't shipping until the 29th. They need a new factory.

wkr08

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I decided to try this one more time after the last email I got from them. Here's what they had to say:

"I apologize for the inconvenience. We are not notified about this kind of error so we were not able to process this.
If you can place a new order, we will process it right away and ship it to you on the same day.
Please send me another email when you place the order with your order number and I will have your item shipped right away.
"

Hope it all works as they say....we'll see.

ssflo

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Looks like SGP plans on selling the plastic outer rim/frame of these Neo Hybrid cases separately. So those who want different colors will be able to purchase them. No date has been made for their availability yet..

Thank you for contacting SGPstore.com Customer Service Department.
Hi, my name is Jxxxxxxx from SGPstore.com.

We will be releasing the frames separately soon but as of now we do not have the exact date of release yet.
Please visit our website again to see product availability.

Thank you.

I think they are out right now. They have a long name. They call it the SGP iPhone 4 Case Neo Hybrid Frame Option Suite Series. Correct me if I am wrong.
SGP iPhone 4 Case Neo Hybrid Frame Option Suite Series [Sherbet Pink]

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
Here's what the SGP skin looks like with the NEO EX. As you can see, there is a very little open back space at the bottom of the skin. SGP does mention on their site that the "decal" is cut a bit smaller than back of the iPhone. When combined with the Neo EX, the space is hardly perceptible.

Overall, very happy with the look of this combo. Much better than the clear back screen protector that was a smudge magnet.

6ya1wk

wkr08

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Looks good JGold!
Well, after my ordeal (see previous posts), I finally got my Neo Hybrid. I ordered it for the second time on Nov. 10 and received it yesterday, Nov. 23. Didn't get it as fast as I would have thought based on how fast they said they would ship it, but I'm not complaining, cause this second order was suppose to ship on Nov. 29.
Anyway...it looks good and I'm a happy camper.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Adding on to my own SGP story....they are still out of the satin silver bands. I told them I really wasn't that fussy and would probably be ordering more individually as time went by anyway, so they're sending me a pink one. (So sue me, I'm a girl.) Can't wait to get my Neo Hybrid case back on!

jmjohn

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
After starting this discussion over 2 months ago, the case is still on my phone. I have never endured a case for that long without searching for a new one. Still happy with this one. Great product.

jeff99usa1#IM

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
After starting this discussion over 2 months ago, the case is still on my phone. I have never endured a case for that long without searching for a new one. Still happy with this one. Great product.

I couldn't agree more......I have already had two other cases for my Iphone 4 which were two piece (top and bottom) and they both loosened up quick and I ended up getting rid of them. The SGP case is awesome! I just need to find a good holster that it fits in!

VzwFtw7

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Neo hybrid matte ease out of pocket

How is sgp's silicone stack up against other silicone is the sgp kind a lot easier to get in and out of a pair of jeans?

wkr08

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
@vzwftw7 - SGP silicone on the Neo Hybrid case slides in & out of pocket quite easily. It does not have a 'tacky' feel to it like other silicone cases. Just my opinion.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro