Love my New iPhone SE!

phil1336

Apr 8, 2018
Visit site
First, let me confess, I'm a 72 year old Technologically Challenged Geezer. I got my first "Smart Phone "Free" several years ago from Metro PCS. Previously had TracFone but found out that while vacationing in Canada, you cannot even make a 911 Call or call AAA in an Emergency! Their so called "International Calling Upgrade for $10@ Month is only for calls (originating) in the US. NO FOREIGN ROAMING, Period! Switched to Metro PCS an their 30@ Month unlimited Plan with 2 MG of Data which I hardly ever use anyway. First Free Phone was a LG Leon followed by a LG Aristo, followed by a Unlocked LG K3 with a small 4.5 inch screen which no other Adroid powered Phone has available. Had dozens of Appleheads that convinced me to to switch to iPhone an their smaller 4`` iPhone SE with a 4`` Screen. The transition was super easy! I did bring along Google Assistant and Google Maps which I am comfortable with but other then that, its been simple, even for me! I have been using an iMac Desktop Computer for over a decade now, on my 3rd one. I use about 10% of Safari`s functionality but that said, I would never venture back to Windows. I picked up a Brand New Metro PCS iPhone SE for $130 with Free Shipping on Ebay still wrapped in the Factory Packaging. Had Metro PCS activate it an although I will use it for basic Cell Phone function an use my iMac Desk Top for Computer use, I simply love this Phone. Highly recommend for anybody, especially Seniors! :yes:

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Congrats! My technology-challenged 90-year-old grandmother has an iPhone SE too. She’s definitely not as excited about it as you are but it’s the first cellphone she’s had in a long time that she hasn’t constantly complained about.

elfabio80

Mar 31, 2018
Visit site
I am also new to IPhone Se... and I am loving it. I did not still update the OS so I am using 10.3.2 Os version. I will keep on use as my primary device BB10 (super Os for me) but over the weekend I switch to iPhone.

BBerryPowerUser

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Congrats! My technology-challenged 90-year-old grandmother has an iPhone SE too. She’s definitely not as excited about it as you are but it’s the first cellphone she’s had in a long time that she hasn’t constantly complained about.

I got an SE recently for $150 out the door for my 2nd line (business line) and I love it. The screen real estate VS my iPhone 8 is not an issue. I transition easily. And I can put it in my pocket so easily.

But the reason I wanted to respond to your post is two-fold. First, I have heard before that seniors relate better to iPhones than Droids. I have both and prefer my iPhones, but it has always surprised me that Seniors just take to iPhones better than other devices.

Second, I love the Detroit Tigers. Truly. I have since I was a kid. I wear plenty of Tigers shirts, hats and sweatshirts with the English D. GREAT avatar. Just wanted to mention that.

Go Tigers!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73