Looting Apple Stores is pointless, as these people quickly found out

Captain NV

Jul 21, 2023
Visit site
The trouble is there seems to be no way to get back a stolen iPhone. I lost mine on a roller coaster at Six Flags back in July. I filled out their form, and through tracking watched it move from one location to the roller coaster building. I wiped it when it didn't move to lost and found.

A month later, it showed up at a residential house. Somebody took it off-property instead of turning it in. Under the advice of a lawyer, I reported the phone stolen to the authorities.

They were uninterested.

The lawyer advised me against getting the phone back myself.

• Sad
Reactions: Annie_M

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The trouble is there seems to be no way to get back a stolen iPhone. I lost mine on a roller coaster at Six Flags back in July. I filled out their form, and through tracking watched it move from one location to the roller coaster building. I wiped it when it didn't move to lost and found.

A month later, it showed up at a residential house. Somebody took it off-property instead of turning it in. Under the advice of a lawyer, I reported the phone stolen to the authorities.

They were uninterested.

The lawyer advised me against getting the phone back myself.
It's really a sad commentary that the authorities were uninterested. Were you able to at least get a police report, for insurance purposes?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad